ASPIRE’s Workshops & Seminars empower participants by promoting new ways of thinking. You will learn advanced, honest, effective communication approaches that will free you up, increase your ability to relate to others, and produce unprecedented, positive results. At the same time, we help steer you away from old approaches that no longer move you toward your personal and professional goals and vision.
Power of Belief
At one time or another, limiting and false beliefs have caused each one of us to miss opportunities, make costly errors in judgment and fall far short of the potential we have to succeed, achieve and accomplish. That is why your ability to mold and shape your own beliefs is one of the most powerful skills you can acquire. In this workshop we will explore:
- How beliefs get created, strengthened and supported
- The impact belief can have on your results
- How to remove negative and limiting beliefs
- Why your beliefs as a leader are perhaps even more important than the people you are leading
If you just talk you can get by. But if you skillfully, intimately and deeply communicate, you can work miracles. Harmony, fulfillment, and peace are functions of communication. Without communication there is no workability, and no teamwork! In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Be responsible for your communication and for how it is received by your listeners
- Be clear and effective in your communications
- Speak the truth without causing upsets for others or yourself
Potholes in the HWY of Love
We always start a new relationship with a lot of passion, enthusiasm, positive thinking and a commitment to the relationship working for both parties! Often that relationship turns into upset and breaking up, because of a lack of effective communication and a lack of understanding about another’s world and what they are dealing with when being with you…! This situation mostly leads to unfulfilled expectations, emotional & physical separations and even severe dislike before you even become aware of it!
In this workshop you will discover and examine:
- 21 different mistakes that you can avoid in any relationship.
- Warning signs that your relationship is off track, and what to do about it
- How to be 100% accountable for the success of your relationships – not 50/50…!
Shifting from Self to Service
Relationships are at the heart of a successful business. But relationships are not always easy! At the end of the day, we are all human, and we all have our own worries, concerns, and needs. In this workshop you will:
- Shift your attention from yourself, your concerns and your agendas to serving your clients
- Learn how to deliver what you really want them to get - your service!
- Your effectiveness and velocity in sales and customer retention will dramatically increase!
How to Create Balance in Life
What keeps you from finding balance in your hectic life? You do! Most of the time we feel like we have very little control over our hectic schedules! There is so much to do, and so little time, right? If you say so! In this seminar you will:
- Learn how your habits, thoughts, and feelings keep you unbalanced
- Discover the real source of effectiveness
- Explore practices to successfully implement balance in your life
- Have fun too!
Creating Values and Vision
We can either live from our To-Do list, or we can live from a Vision. When we’re living from our To-Do list, we’re just making it through the day and going through the motions. We’re just doing what we “should” do, or what we think we can manage. Not very inspiring! But there is another way to live. We can live from our Vision! What does that mean? It means creating a future that excites us, inspires us, and calls us forward. Each one of us has a passion for life, even if we don’t yet know what that looks like, or how to access it. In this workshop you will:
- Examine your values and the impact they have in your business and personal life
- Create a vision that inspires you to achieve your personal best
- Understand how you can make a difference for those around you by sharing who you really are
- See how a clearer understanding of your values and vision will increase your commitment to success and will improve your ability to achieve your business and personal goals.
How does your personal effectiveness relate to your professional effectiveness? Your attitudes are a major predictor of your success, How you relate to yourself, how you relate to others, and how you relate to your work determine what kind of results you can produce. In this class;
- You will examine your underlying beliefs about relationships and how you feel about yourself and your career
- You will see the costs and benefits of letting your attitudes run the show!
- You will achieve a better understating of how you operate and how to improve your personal effectiveness.
We pay attention to the conversations we have with other people. But we don’t pay much attention to the conversation we have inside our own head. What is an inner conversation? It is the running dialogue we have with ourselves. The inner conversation is one of the most powerful factors in our lives, yet few people know what it is, or how to change it. In this workshop you will:
- Discover how your thoughts limit what you can think, see, hear, and do.
- Realize how you blind yourself to avenues of effective action
- Explore your internal conversations and how you can change them for better results in your business and personal life.
Have you ever done the same thing over and over again even though it consistently produces unfulfilling results? Have you found yourself unfulfilled in trying to communicate with others, have a better day, or understand the people around you?
In this class we will examine:
- The cycle you go through hour after hour and day after day but don’t know it!
- When you see the outcomes of this cycle you can make a powerful choice to change
- You will learn how to use the same cycle to achieve positive results in your professional and personal life.
Do you struggle to follow your schedule? Is your time consumed by paperwork, to-do lists, and non-productive conversations? Do you start projects without finishing them? Have you spent hours on the computer only to find you haven’t gotten much accomplished? When you have lots of movement but don’t get anywhere, it’s called “Rocking Chair Syndrome.”
In this class you will learn:
- Whether you designed Rocking Chair Syndrome or just fell into the habit of it.
- You will realize everyone has a schedule or routine.
- You will question your routine or schedule and ask, “Does my routine cause me to achieve my professional and personal goals?”
Disciplines of Success
This workshop explores the most effective disciplines that successful business people use to build their client base. When we hear the word “discipline”, we often assume it means methods that are difficult and serious or hard – but not fun! The truth is; nobody can create a successful business without integrating some discipline to shape the activities and practices in their everyday working lives. When you adopt discipline into your routine, running your business requires less effort – and can be lots of fun!
- Discover What’s Been Stopping You from Achieving Your Goals
- Examine how we use drama and crisis to distract ourselves
- Learn 20 core disciplines that will make dramatic changes in your business
- Learn how discipline opens up time in your schedule to do what you love!
These seminars introduce transformational approaches to living in general, as well as technology and strategic planning processes that will improve your performance in leadership, sales, productivity, and relationships.
Our seminars last from three to eight hours, depending on the material.
A seminar can be one session and one topic or cover up to four to eight topics over one
to two days.
After the seminar, we can conduct follow-up sessions to help maintain your new practices and improve your results. These sessions will help you apply your new skills on the job and in your personal life.
- Infuses values and vision into life and business
- Empowers team members and customers
- Builds accountability and loyalty
- Teaches business leadership
- Builds and sustains a solid team
- Promotes leadership by example instead of demand
- Conveys fundamental practices for success in a service business
- Builds a firm foundation for workability
- Promotes action
- Establishes disciplines for personal and career success
- Boosts productivity
- Creates accountability
- Coaches desired behaviors